PowerQUICC and PowerPC
Quadros Systems offers small, fast and efficient real-time operating systems (RTOS), tools and development software for embedded systems using Power processors.
Quadros Systems leverages our long-standing partnerships with Freescale to provide you with a full range of PowerQUICC and PowerPC products. We support a wide variety of applications including automotive, telecom/datacom, industrial control and medical devices.
- Tracking new developments for in-depth knowledge of Power architecture
- Charter members of the PowerPC Embedded Application Binary Interface (EABI) Working Group
- Driver support and BSPs
Here a some of the popular PowerQUICC II and PowerQUICC III microprocessors supported by the RTXC family of software:
- MPC860 and MPC860T
The RTXC Quadros RTOS
- Intuitive API: more than 250 scalable kernel services
- Small, scalable footprint to fit any ROM or RAM budget; typically 25 KB or less
- Delivered in source code
- Flexible development options with support for multiple scheduling models and policies
- Deterministic design for hard real time performance
- Low overhead for maximum responsiveness
- Graphical configuration program, RTXCgen, for ease of building the exact RTOS configuration for your application
- RTXC RTOS is delivered in source code with a working project and sample code.