Solutions for ARM-based
Microprocessors from Xilinx
The Zynq™-7000 extensible processing platform combines the software programmability of a microprocessor with the hardware programmability of an FPGA. The Zynq-7000 includes ARM® dual-core Cortex™-A9 MPCore processors.
- Up to 1GHz
- Enhanced with NEON Extension and Single & Double Precision Floating point unit
- 32kB Instruction & 32kB Data L1 Cache
- Unified 512kB L2 Cache
Support for Zynq 7000 and ZC702 development board
- Timer initialization
- UART initialization
- MMU initialization
- Interrupt controller setup and initialization
- Instruction and data cache initialization
- Advanced support for Vector Floating Point (VFP) and NEON
- Provides explicit or automatic enabling of VFP register context extensions for tasks that utilize VFP/NEON.
- Optionally provides support for a reduced VFP/Neon register set that reduces context switch overhead.
- Utilizes “lazy swapping” method to minimize interrupt latency and context switch overhead for VFP/NEON register sets
- Provides control of VFP context, e.g. manual suspend plus automatic or manual resume. Fine level control allows application to minimize VFP register context overhead in non-VFP/NEON execution paths. This feature is useful in “mostly” integer-only environments in which tasks rarely need VFP/Neon except in isolated functions. When used in conjunction with lazy swapping, explicit suspend control can be used to improve overall system throughput.