Arm Processors and Cores
Arm-based microcontrollers and microprocessors are the most popular choices for Quadros Systems customers. The combination of low power, high performance, multiple second source options, well-designed development tools and a large ecosystem make Arm an ideal choice for almost any embedded application. We support microcontrollers and processors from NXP, ST, Atmel, Freescale, TI, Xilinx, and many others. These processors offer a range of on-chip peripherals to support a variety of embedded applications at an attractive price. Quadros Systems has been supplying embedded software for Arm-based systems for more than 15 years and has wide ranging support for almost all of the available cores.
The RTXC Quadros RTOS
- Intuitive API: more than 250 scalable kernel services
- Small, scalable footprint to fit any ROM or RAM budget; typically 25 KB or less
- Delivered in source code
- Flexible development options with support for multiple scheduling models and policies
- Deterministic design for hard real time performance
- Low overhead for maximum responsiveness
- Graphical configuration program, RTXCgen, for ease of building the exact RTOS configuration for your application
- Flexible licenses starting under $7500
- RTXC RTOS is delivered in source code with a working project and sample code using IAR EWARM, Atollic TrueSTUDIO, ARM DS-5 or Keil MDK-ARM tools.
Add-on stacks and middleware
- Ethernet TCP/IP v4/v6
- USB Host, Device, OTG
- File Systems