Embedded USB OTG
Microprocessor manufacturers have begun integrating USB On-the-Go (OTG) controllers into their integrated processors. A single USB controller provides limited host functionality (single device attachment, no hub) and full device functionality and the capability of dynamic switching between host and device.
The RTXCusb OTG system integrates both RTXCusb host and device systems to support these devices in multiple configurations: host only, device only or the dual role functionality of OTG, depending on the needs of your application.
- Embedded USB Device Stack
- Embedded USB Host Stack (point-to-point)
- Host negotiation protocol
- Support for USB 1.1 and USB 2.0
- Available Class Drivers
- Mass Storage (host/device)
- HID (host)
- Printer (host)
- CDC Serial (device)
- CDC Ethernet (device)
- Additional class drivers may be available; ask your sales representative for more information